Friday, January 8, 2010

Texas Good Times

While in Texas, we thought it would be a great idea to head out and find Santa Clause for some cute pics of the kids. What better place to find him than at Bass Pro Shop where he had his (stuffed) reindeer right there with him LOL. It was Bodee's birthday but since we had thrown him a huge birthday party the day before, we didn't think he'd mind spending it at Bass Pro! My Mom, Dad, Brenda and niece Tori all came along to check out all the Holiday stuff there and we had a blast. We were even joined by a friend of ours that Mark was in the Marine Corps with in Hawaii, Adam...he's the one holding my smiley boy in this pic...
Bodee didn't seem too impressed with this amazing train set...
Dakota and dad were staring down some rattlesnakes...ughhhh, not my favorite.
Apparently Bodee is "otherwise occupied" during our family self portrait.
Here's Bodee and my mom...She-Sha riding on the Christmas Merry-Go-Round...or as Dakota called it...a Miracle-Go-Round LOL
Mark and I posing by the HUGE shark...Dakota tried to climb in his mouth...fearless I tell ya!
Bodee, my mom and I
A family photo in front of the Giant Bear :)
My mom and I
Mark & I in front of the Christmas Truck :)
Okay...so these are priceless...we'll cherish these for the rest of our lives LOL. Dakota had fallen asleep on dads shoulder while we were waiting in line so she is not havin it...and Bodee is on the verge of tears because his sister is freaking out :).
Sister was done and Bodee let loose...good thing these were free LOL
Mark had a Christmas party with his unit here in North Carolina and we got more pics with Santa. They turned out wayyyyy better...namely because my sister sat with Dakota in hers and I had to sit with Bodee in his...I still think these are the best :)
November 23rd, 2009

1 comment:

Hua said...

These pictures are so cute. It looks like you and your family had a great day. I really enjoy reading your blog and can't wait to find out what is next for you and your family.

Best,
Hua
Director of Bloggers
Wellsphere.com