Friday, July 23, 2010

It Begins...

I knew the day would come...I knew there would come a day when one of the kiddos would say, I'm running away. I knew I would laugh as I watched them pack up their bag and to see the types of things they put in there for their long journey LOL. I just, however, figured a) it would be a few years from now and b) it would be Dakota!!! Well, Bodee packed up his backpack (diapers, wipes and a truck) and was ready to go. Kai wasn't far behind and it's good to see that she would be with him to protect him...but he was ready to get out of here :).
I really wish he had packed more clothes...flip flops aren't gonna keep him warm.
He thought he was taking the truck...
And tried both sides LOL...looks like he's giving up :(

He came in and settled for some string cheese and juice...the effort wore him out I guess :). I love what this little boy is becoming...too cute.

2 comments:

TxVierigs said...

Yup, I knew it he takes after his Uncle Bubby. Don't worry Mom he will always come back home. Just ask my mom! Love that little boy!

Liz and Shane said...

that is so funny. backpack and all. love the outfit!